Allergy Research Group launches Aller-Aid™ L-92®!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Aller-Aid™ L-92® contains Lactobacillus acidophilus L-92®, a specific well studied strain, isolated from the human mouth, vagina, and GI tract, which has been shown to help balance Th1/Th2 and other immune cytokines.* L-92® is a sterilized immunobiotic dry cell powder. The formula is enhanced with Boswellia, Luteolin, and non-GMO vitamin C.*
- L-92® helps balance Th1/Th2 and other immune cytokines*
- Supports nasal and ocular health during pollen season*
- Consistently shown to support quality of life*
- L-92® is a a sterilized immunobiotic dry cell powder*
- With Boswellia, Luteolin, and non-GMO Vitamin C
In a preliminary, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, oral L-92® given to children affected the serum concentrations of thymus and activation-regulated chemokine in a time-dependent manner, enhancing the Th1/Th2 balance.*1 Another double-blind, placebo controlled study with 49 adult humans showed that L-92® contributes to the suppression of Th2-dominant inflammation.*2 The oral administration of L-92® stimulates various cytokines and chemokines leading to the enhancement of natural killer (NK) activity in the lungs.* Among the measured cytokines and chemokines, eotaxin, macrophage colony-stimulating factor, IL-1b, RANTES (regulated on activation, normal T cell expressed and secreted), and interferon-a were significantly increased in the lungs.*3
To learn more about Aller-Aid™ L-92® visit www.allergyresearchgroup.com or call our customer service team at 1-800-545-9960 extension 2.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Torii S, Torii A, et al. Int Arch Allergy Immunol. 2011;154(3):236-45. doi: 10.1159/000321110. Epub 2010 Sep 21. PMID: 20861645
- Inoue Y, Kambara T, et al. Int Arch Allergy Immunol. 2014;165(4):247-54. doi: 10.1159/000369806. Epub 2015 Jan 31. PMID: 25660281
- Goto H, Sagitani A, et al. Br J Nutr. 2013 Nov;110(10):1810-8. doi: 10.1017/S0007114513001104. Epub 2013 Apr 18. PMID: 23594927
Allergy Research Group, LLC.
Bianca Vasvani, Marketing Manager
# # #