REGISTER TODAY for the Creating Integrative Cancer Teams: Learning from those who Make it Work conference,September 25-26, Hyatt Regency, Crystal City, DC.
In case you didn't notice; there's a discount for registering early, but you must register by Friday, August 5.
This two-day event will arm you the latest research and integrative team-building best practices that you can use, almost immediately. Learn from a team of experts in Eastern and Western medicine to treat the whole patient and improve outcomes. Your patients will thank you for it.
At the conference you will:
- Learn how integrative teams tackle clinical challenges in a "Grand Rounds" setting.
- Find out more about evidence-based integrative cancer care.
- Glean best practices for working with and communicating effectively with your integrative team.
- Hear how medical oncologists, naturopathic physicians, oncology nurses, dietitians, acupuncturists, social workers, and other integrative practitioners leverage their distinctive expertise.
- Meet companies and vendors with resources and products designed to assist with personalized care.
- Earn up to 9.0 credits of naturopathic continuing education.
The conference program combines treatments from standard medical care for cancer - chemotherapy, radiation therapy, surgical interventions - with complementary therapies like nutrition, physical therapy, acupuncture, and psychosocial or spiritual support.
RESERVE your hotel stay at the Hyatt. Hotel access is easy. Shuttles run periodically to and from Reagan National Airport/DCA.
VIEW information on the Fun and Wellness for the Whole Family; a health fair that takes place September 24 at the Hyatt