Earn free continuing education (CE) credits with Natural Medicine Journal's CE program. Below is a list of all currently available CE opportunities.
- Addressing the Challenge of Mineral Supplementation in Clinical Practice with Stephen Ashmead, MS, MBA
- A Physiology First Approach to Men's Health with Russell Jaffe, MD
- Understanding the Ethical Pitfalls Associated with Content Marketing with Sarah Cook, ND
- Rethinking Bone Health: A Physiology Before Pharmacology Approach with Russell Jaffe, MD
- Exploring the Role of Probiotics and Brain Health: A Conversation with Ross Pelton, RPh
- Identifying Food Sensitivity and Intolerance with Roger Deutsch
- Insomnia: An Integrative Approach with John Neustadt, ND
- How Postbiotic Metabolites Impact Health: Exploring New Frontiers of Probiotic Science with Ross Pelton, RPh, CCN
- Enhancing Cognition with Citicoline; An interview with Deborah Yurgelun-Todd, PhD, and Perry Renshaw, MD, PhD
- A Proactive Approach to Reducing Dementia Risk: Maintaining a Healthy Brain Today, Tomorrow, and Years to Come; An Interview with Carrie Decker, ND
- Mediterranean Diet: Efficacy, Compliance, and More; An Interview with Nutritionist Jolie Root
- Addressing Sleep Issues in Clinical Practice; A Discussion with Russell Jaffe, MD, PhD
- Integrative Treatment Considerations for Patients with Eating Disorders; An Interview with Carrie Decker, ND
- Immunomodulatory Effects of Sacharomyces Cerevisiae Fermentate
- Chelated Minerals: Addressing Key Challenges in Mineral Supplementation
- The Unique Benefits of Citicoline
- Choline: A Critical Prenatal Nutrient
- Oral Availability of Glutathione
The Oregon Board of Naturopathic Medicine has approved this educational content for “general” CE units for naturopathic physicians. Naturopathic physicians licensed in any U.S. state except California may obtain general CE by following the instructions contained in each link. This CE approval may also qualify for the CE requirements of other practitioner types.
If you have any questions about our Natural Medicine Journal CE programs, please contact Kathi Magee.