The Natural Medicine Journal uses an unrestricted sponsorship model to minimize advertisement in the journal and online. In doing so, we've aligned with the highest quality companies in the integrative healthcare arena. Visit our sponsors' websites to learn more and join us in thanking them for their support of the Natural Medicine Journal:
Private Labeling Supplement Manufacturing.
Developed By US. MADE FOR YOU.
For over 30 years, Gaia Herbs has been connecting people, plants, and planet to create healing.
Nutritional Fundamentals for Health, Inc. (NFH)
Bridging the gap between nutraceuticals and evidence-based medicine.
PERQUE Integrative Health (PIH) is ReThinking Health. Dedicated to speeding the transition from sickness care to healthful caring, PIH delivers novel, personalized health solutions to achieve sustained optimal wellness.
Standard Process knows there is a connection between what you consume and your well-being. That’s why — since 1929 — we’ve been a family-owned leader in whole food nutritional supplements.
Sponsorship and Advertising Policies
To maintain the integrity of Natural Medicine Journal, the following policies apply to all advertising and sponsorship:
- Unsubstantiated health claims are prohibited in all advertisements.
- Advertisers have no influence over or connection to content within the publication.
- Publisher has the right to refuse an ad for any reason.
- Advertising and sponsored material will always be clearly distinguishable from editorial content.
- Advertisers must adhere to all applicable FTC advertising guidelines.
If you would like to learn more about advertising in or sponsoring Natural Medicine Journal, please contact Carmella Perrone, Group Sales Manager.