Allergy Research Group’s Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Attend the Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease & Methylation (NAFLD): Mechanisms and Strategies Conference
It’s not too late to claim your spot at the Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease & Methylation (NAFLD): Mechanisms and Strategies Conference on August 11th – 12th.
Get $30 off the registration fee using code ANAFLD: https://www.clin-ed.org/purchase/
Five Reasons Why You Should Attend this Event:
1. Earn up to 9.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
2. Conference Presenters – you do not want to miss these speakers who are dedicated to bringing together a synthesis of knowledge regarding the role of NAFLD and methylation in human health:
• Michael Ash DO, ND, BSc, RNT
• Nancy O’Hara, MD MPH FAAP
• Lyn Patrick, ND
• David Quig PhD, MS, BS
3. One and a half days of learning, networking, and fellowship with industry leading experts in an intimate setting. Create partnerships with speakers and attendees lasting well beyond the conference!
4. Lunch and refreshment breaks included with your registration!
5. Meet with Allergy Research Group, and learn more about our new products, and get a free tote bag, and samples!
Sign up today and receive $30 off the registration fee: https://www.clin-ed.org/purchase/