With a huge dose of gratitude to our many talented and dedicated contributors, let's take a look at the most popular articles of 2014.
- Treatment of Dermal Infections With Topical Coconut Oil. By Lindsey K. Elmore, PharmD, BCPS, Gwen Nance, Samantha Singleton, and Luke Lorenz.
- Ashwagandha for Male Infertility. By Setareh Tais, ND.
- Iodine and Cancer. By Tina Kaczor, ND, FABNO.
- Treatment Considerations for Generalized Anxiety Disorder. By Lise Alschuler, ND, FABNO.
- Bacterial Growth in Arteries Implicated in Heart Attacks. By Jacob Schor, ND, FABNO, and Lise Alschuler, ND, FABNO.
- Honey and Coffee Better Than Oral Steroids for Persistent Cough. By Jacob Schor, ND, FABNO.
- Effects of Green Coffee Bean Extract on Weight Loss. By Heather Hausenblas, PhD, and Brianna Huynh.
- Natural Antimicrobial Compounds in Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth Syndrome. By John Deaton, PhD, Hilton Dawson, Theodore Hersh, MD, AGAF, MACG, Caitlin Meyer, and Allison Healey
- Effect of Ashwagandha on Tests of Cognitive and Psychomotor Performance. By Robin DiPasquale, ND.
- Making Sense of Screening Mammography Recommendations. By Tori Hudson, ND.
Would you like to see your name on this list in 2015? Contact us about contributing to Natural Medicine Journal.