Happy New Year from all of us at Natural Medicine Journal! As we prepare for the year ahead, let's take a moment to look back at the papers that made the greatest impact in 2016. Below, in order, are the most popular pieces we published last year. Did you have a favorite article? Tell us about it on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
- Breast Cancer and Fat Intake
- Berberine Improves Symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- A New Look at the Free Radical Theory of Aging
- Grapefruit Juice-Drug Interactions: A Practical Review for Clinicians
- Nightly Fasting Improves Breast Cancer Prognosis
- Integrative and Functional Medicine in Refractive, Chronic, Complex, Pain Syndromes
- BRCA1/2 Involvement in Cancer
- Modern Industrial Foods and Their Effects on the Human Body
- Forest Therapy in Breast Cancer Patients
- Reconsidering Coenzyme Q10 in Parkinson's Disease
Thanks to all our contributors for their time, expertise, and dedication to the field of natural medicine—and to our readers for their continued support. Is there a topic you'd like to see covered in 2017, or would you like to contribute? Email us!
Wishing you a happy and healthy 2017!