Happy New Year from all of us at Natural Medicine Journal!
As we get ready for a new decade, let's pause and reflect on the content that had the biggest impact in 2019. Here are the 10 topics readers viewed most in the past year:
- Arum palaestinum as a Food-Medicine, by Benton Bramwell, ND
- Identifying Food Sensitivity and Intolerance, by Natural Medicine Journal
- Diet and Risk of Prostate Cancer Recurrence, by Jacob Schor, ND, FABNO
- Curcumin for Cognitive Function in Aging Adults, by Jacob Schor, ND, FABNO
- Insomnia: An Integrative Approach, by Natural Medicine Journal
- Is Low-Carb the Key to Lasting Weight Loss?, by Ronald Hoffman, MD, and Karolyn A. Gazella
- Beneficial Effects of a Sulfur-Containing Supplement on Hair and Nail Condition, by Neelam Muizzuddin, PhD, and Rodney Benjamin
- Sleep Deprivation and Alzheimer's Disease, by Tina Kaczor, ND, FABNO, and Karolyn A. Gazella
- Fish Oil and Bleeding Risk: Time to Face Facts, By Chianyi Liu, ND
- Rethinking Bone Health: A Physiology Before Pharmacology Approach to Healthy Bones, by Natural Medicine Journal
Please join us in thanking our contributors for their time, expertise, and dedication to integrative medicine. And thanks to you for your continued support.
Wishing you a happy and healthy new year!