What a year that was! As we all adjusted and adapted to a year like no other, health was at the forefront of everyone's minds. The integrative healthcare community stayed at the forefront of medical developments, and naturopathic physicians and other experts shared their knowledge to help us find footing in an ever-shifting landscape.
Let's take a look back at the articles and podcasts that had the biggest impact (measured by number of pageviews) this past year:
- Important Clarifications Regarding Covid-19 and Natural Medicine, interview with Heather Zwickey, PhD
- Covid-19 and Natural Medicine, by Natural Medicine Journal
- An Updated Review on Hormone Replacement Therapy for Menopausal Women, by Timothy Schwaiger, ND
- Covid-19: What We Know Now About Spread, Shedding Period, Symptoms, and Effects of Pollen, an interview with Heather Zwickey, PhD
- Recommending Intermittent Fasting, by Ronald Hoffman, MD, and Karolyn A. Gazella
- Coronavirus, Cold, and Flu, an interview with Heather Zwickey, PhD
- Vitamin D Levels Associated with Covid-19 Infection Risk, By Jacob Schor, ND, FABNO
- Highlighting Alpha Lipoic Acid in Diabetes, by Tina Kaczor, ND, FABNO
- Boswellia and Brain Tumors, by Kirsten West, ND, LAc, FABNO
- New Covid-19 Insights: Antibody Testing, Healthcare Disparities, and More, an interview with Heather Zwickey, PhD
Every year—but especially in 2020—we are grateful to our contributors for sharing their knowledge, and to our readers for their continued support.
If "write for NMJ" is on your list of 2021 New Year's resolutions, drop us a note to learn more about joining our esteemed team of contributors!