Nationally renowned Integrative Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDN’s), Dr. Sheila Dean and Kathie Swift are excited to announce their new online training program, the Integrative and Functional Nutrition Academy™ (IFNA™) for dietitians, nutritionists and other healthcare professionals.
IFN Academy™ is a CPEU accredited provider by the Commission on Dietetic Registration. IFNA™ offers both online, e-learning programs as well as onsite immersion experiences. All IFNA™ educational content is evidenced based and peer-reviewed. IFNA™ has a 35 member advisory board of leading integrative healthcare experts, some of whom are contributing faculty for IFNA™. IFNA™ offers a certificate of training as well as a new advanced practice credential “Integrative and Functional Nutrition Certified Practitioner (IFNCP)™.”
Summary of IFNA™’s offerings:
- Integrative and Functional Nutrition Multi-Track modules including a Culinary Nutrition Track created by experienced Doctorate and Master’s level RDN’s and professionally trained whole food chefs
- Earn up to 108+ CPEUs and your IFNCP™ Credential!
- Onsite Immersions taught by our Culinary Nutrition Chef Collaborative Dream Team!
- Professional eLearning platform for a seamless, educational and interactive experience!
- Case based, peer-reviewed content by Industry Leaders/Advisory Board
- One-on-one Personal Mentoring
- Onsite Clinical Practice Immersion
- Scholarship and Recognition Awards
For more information about this exciting new development, please check out www.IFNAcademy.com and receive a complimentary gift for taking a tour of our site!