Become an Integrative and Functional Nutrition Certified Practitioner!
Nationally renowned Integrative Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDN’s), Dr. Sheila Dean and Kathie Swift are excited to announce their new online training program, the Integrative and Functional Nutrition Academy™ (IFNA™) for dietitians, nutritionists and other healthcare professionals.
IFN Academy™ is a CPEU accredited provider by the Commission on Dietetic Registration. IFNA™ offers both online, e-learning programs as well as onsite immersion experiences. All IFNA™ educational content is evidenced based and peer-reviewed. IFNA™ has a 35 member advisory board of leading integrative healthcare experts, some of whom are contributing faculty for IFNA™. IFNA™ offers a certificate of training as well as a new advanced practice credential “Integrative and Functional Nutrition Certified Practitioner (IFNCP)™.”
Summary of IFNA’s offerings:
- Integrative and Functional Nutrition Multi-Track modules including a Culinary Nutrition Track created by experienced Doctorate and Master’s level RDN’s and professionally trained whole food chefs
- Earn up to 108+ CPEUs and your IFNCP™ Credential!
- Onsite Immersions taught by our Culinary Nutrition Chef Collaborative Dream Team!
- Professional eLearning platform for a seamless, educational and interactive experience!
- Case based, peer-reviewed content by Industry Leaders/Advisory Board
- One-on-one Personal Mentoring
- Onsite Clinical Practice Immersion
- Scholarship and Recognition Awards
For more information about this exciting new development, please check out www.IFNAcademy.com
and receive a complimentary gift for taking a tour of our site!