PERQUE INTEGRATIVE HEALTH (PIH), a leading Personalized Health Solutions company, recently sponsored a workshop in San Francisco, CA with integrative health pioneer Russell M Jaffe, MD, PhD, CCN. Workshop participants learned how Predictive Biomarker tests can be integrated into practice to achieve better outcomes, increase revenue, and boost satisfaction with practice. In response to a flood of requests, PIH has decided to offer the opportunity to digitally download all of the workshop materials, including a video of the complete presentation recorded live onsite.
This valuable material will help participants to:
- Understand the difference between standard tests and functional predictive tests identifying associated epigenetic risks;
- Know what meaningful (least risk - most gain) goal values to look for rather than normal lab values;
- Understand the connection between the biomarker tests and the clinical principles relating to autoimmune, chronic, degenerative and inflammatory conditions;
- Learn how the 8 predictive biomarkers discussed relate to other currently used markers, and why choosing the right kind can improve quality of clinical care;
- Be able to provide more personalized care, improve clinical outcome in patients and increase practice success.
About PERQUE Integrative Health
PERQUE Integrative Health (PIH) is dedicated to speeding the transition from sickness care to healthful caring. Delivering novel, personalized health solutions, PIH gives you and your patients the tools to achieve sustained optimal wellness. Combining the best in functional, evidence-based testing with premium professional supplements, and healthful lifestyle guides, PIH solutions deliver successful outcomes in even the toughest cases. Visit ELISAACT.com and PERQUE.com for more information.
About Russell M. Jaffe, MD, PhD, CCN
Dr. Russell M. Jaffe, CEO and Chairman of PERQUE Integrative Health is one of the pioneers of integrative and regenerative medicine. Since inventing the world’s first single step amplified (ELISA) procedure in 1984, a process for measuring and monitoring all delayed allergies, Dr. Jaffe has continually sought new ways to help speed the transition from our current healthcare system’s symptom reactive model to a more functionally integrated, effective and compassionate system. PIH is the outcome of years of Dr. Jaffe’s scientific research. It brings to market three decades of rethinking safer more effective, novel and proprietary dietary supplements, supplement delivery systems, diagnostic testing, and validation studies.