As we welcome 2018, let's take a moment to look back at the topics that made the greatest impact in 2017.
Below, in order, are the most popular pieces we published last year.
- Takeaways from the 2017 Integrative SIBO Conference, by Natural Medicine Journal
- Mediterranean Diet for Cancer Prevention, by Michelle Qaqundah, ND, FABNO
- Recognizing Autoimmune/Autoinflammatory Syndrome Induced by Adjuvants (ASIA), by Tina Kaczor, ND, FABNO
- Vitamin B12 and Tinnitus, by Mark Carney, ND, LAc
- Current Controversy: Does Adrenal Fatigue Exist?, by Sarah Bedell Cook, ND
- Soy and Breast Cancer, by Tina Kaczor, ND, FABNO
- Natural Treatments for Anxiety and Depression, by Peter Bongiorno, ND, LAc
- The Specific Carbohydrate Diet for Inflammatory Bowel Disease, by Ronald Hoffman, MD
- Detoxification Protocol to Cleanse Mercury and Other Toxins, by Natural Medicine Journal
- Can Camping Reset Melatonin Production?, by Kurt Beil, ND, LAc, MPH
Thanks to all our contributors for their time, expertise, and dedication to the field of natural medicine—and to our readers for their continued support.