Health remained at the forefront of public discourse in 2021, and the Natural Medicine Journal community continued to offer their expertise as the world tried to navigate the ever-shifting landscape. As we kick off a new year, let's take a look back at the content that garnered the most attention this past year:
- What Practitioners Need to Know About the Covid-19 Vaccine
- Going Beyond the Hype of Hydrogen Water
- Covid-19 Insights: Ivermectin, Vaccine Shedding, Variants, and Herd Immunity
- A Review of the Use of N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) in Clinical Practice
- Covid-19 Insights: Talking to Your Patients About Covid-19 Vaccines and Vaccine Interactions
- Thyroid Nodule Reduction with Spirulina, Curcumin, and Boswellia? Maybe.
- Medication-Induced Osteoporosis
- Stress, Immunity, and Hair Health
- Covid-19 Insights: An Integrative Approach to Post Acute Covid-19 Syndrome
- Floatation Therapy for Specific Health Concerns
We are especially grateful to our contributors for continuing to share their knowledge during these challenging times, and to our readers for their continued support.
If you'd like to write for Natural Medicine Journal in the new year, drop us a note to learn more about joining our esteemed team of contributors!